Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chuck's Birthday.


I also made him a scrapbook birthday card to let him know where he was going after he had to put everything on. The class was call "Cooking with Beer". We made salmon, sliders with blue cheese dressing, roschetta, and I baked some really good apple fritters from beer batter.





This was the final "outfit". Would you want him to cook for you?


For Chuck's 28th birthday I surprised him with a cooking class at SUR LA TABLE in Newport Beach. To surprise him, I first had him open his birthday bag that had a chef's hat, apron and wooden spoon inside. I was laughing the whole time.

2 comments:

  1. heck yeah i would love for him to cook for me! I love food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He makes a great cover model for Williams- Sonoma. Sara did a great job planning.

    ReplyDelete