Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fight night at Jenny's.

Peace out people!!
Her fight ended, and she lost, so she was quite upset!

Bryis and his auntie girl Sam. She doesn't get to see him very often and so he gets bigger everytime.

And she is going to be my maid-of-honor!

And he is going to be carrying my train.

He is going to walk me down the aisle, when that day comes!

She heard brownies, and took off to the kitchen! That a girl, Cowee!



We had to bribe him with another motorcycle to get him to come inside.

If you see this coming at you, run!! They are trouble. First words were, "motocycle"!

So, when we were young, Sam had the bottom bunk, because she was chubby, jenny had a doll-size pull out maroon couch, and I had the top bunk, to where my head touched the ceiling sitting up. Ah the days!

My homies, Me, Sam, Melissa, and Jenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment