Wednesday, September 1, 2010

John Mayer Concert!

By far, he was the BEST concert I have ever been too. I usually don't think people sound good live, but John Mayer was better than his albums. He took one 10 minute break during the 2 hour show. He switched guitars for every song and there was never a dull moment. This was Chuck's birthday present from me this year.


The view from our seats. We had box seats, so they were comfortable and we didn't have to sit next to smelly people.
This is Michael Chiklis from the HBO show "The Shield". There were 3 actors here at this concert. For awhile I was more intune to them than I was with the show.
It just so happened that I was fast enough to take a picture of him playing the guitar.

And so you know I did not have to zoom in for this shot. This is just how good our seats were.

No comments:

Post a Comment