Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sams visit to California!




My sister Sam came down to visit us in California. Peyton and Chloe joined her. They become more funny as they get older. Peyton is potty trained and has been for almost a month now. He looks so cute and funny in his Cars, Superman, Toy Story underwear. And Chloe is right behind him in the training department. She was always saying..."momma, Sheya, I got a poop on!" Fricken hilarious. She talks more too and the stuff she says is out of this world. The older they get, the sadder it gets for the people who don't see them that often. These two little ones can make you laugh when you are having the worst day in the world and your ready to give up. One look at them laughing or one touch from them makes you realize that you are lucky. They are each special in their own way and I can't say enough to Sam to let her know that she was truely being watched out for when these monsters came into her life. Sam you are an amazing mom and those kids know you love them so much and vice versa!

1 comment:

  1. aahhh sara thanks.. They truly are very special to me and I know I was being helped when they came into my life. I love them more than words can say and yes they love, love, adore their aunt shia! thanks for the visit I had a great time and they did too! :)

    ReplyDelete