Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter at the Easter Park 2011.

My mom made her this outfit to wear, and she looked darn cute in it as well! It had bloomers and a onesie with the skirt attached to it. It totally fit her personality.
Charlotte eating her first Easter egg of her life. I think it was worth 0.25 cents! Good job Charlotte.

I got Charlotte her first backpack for Easter. She looked so cute in it, and I can't wait til she walks and is able to walk around with it on.
This would be my mother's great idea at the ripe age of 52, to do a potato sack race.
This would be at the start of the gun going off, and.......
This would be my mother being left in the dust! She got about one hop in, and kerplunk! Down she went. (Please click on the image, and she is in the middle of the photo, the one on the ground)

This one was the closest to mine as far as being homemade. This one was brought in first when we got there and everyone started laughing because we all knew then, that we all think alike.
Someone actually bought saud (grass patch) and used Jenga pieces for the wooden sticks, and bought an actual slingshot. You can tell in my picture below I used closepins, paperplates, papertowel holder for the castle, a piece of the egg crate for the top of the castle and for the pin the pigs were in. And I used paper for their beaks and colored them yellow.
Okay, so my sister-in-law invited my family to her annual tradition Easter celebration at this really neat park in South Pasadena. My mom, Chuck and I went and had lots of fun and enjoyed great food. There was also an egg coloring contest and I thought I would be creative and do Angry Birds! For those of you who don't know what that is, its an app and very addicting! So this is a picture of my finished product from all homemade stuff. Nothing was bought. But I forgot this at home and was unable to enter it into the contest. But as you see from the pictures above this one, I would have lost by the size of Texas, because apparently everyone else had the same idea!. Thanks Lisa for the invite and fun, and hope to go next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment