Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Me and my mom. Words can't explain how much she has taught me and what she does for me and the rest of my siblings. It's always cliche saying you have the best mom, but we were raised well and with good morals to live by and had too many great experiences to remember from her and my dad and how good a marriage is and how hard to work at it! Thank you mom for the being the "Mt. Everest" of this family and holding it together after some sad sorrows. You are one great and beautiful woman and I hope and wish many great things for you. I love you with all my heart!

Jenny and mom.

Jenny and Trevor.
Bryis was told to make his funny face.

The twins.
Bryis figured out there was a mirror behind him and so he decided to make faces and kiss the mirror. So I doctored up this pic and this is what I got.

1 comment:

  1. aahh.. dang it I wish I was there. I bet you guys had a lot of fun. Mom looks really happy! I'm so sad I missed the "Mom Dinner!" Hope you had some for me! :) Miss you guys a ton and yes, Mom is the best EVER.. She really is! :)

    ReplyDelete