Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween at Disneyland.


Chuck once again is in blue and once again beat me at the Toy Story game in California Adventure. I will get there. I have been getting pretty close.
Chuck also show me the Abraham Lincoln Museum that I also had never gone in before. We got to watch a little show about him and things like that. This is a picture of the stage where he talks about his address at Gettysburg.
These were some of the first tickets to be sold when Disneyland first opened up. Never knew they had all these hidden secrets about Disneyland...Thanks again, Chuckles.
This was called a "D" coupon, kind of like the "E" ticket people used to get back in the olden days. Check out at the top right corner of this ticket...look at how much it cost: 0.35cents!!! Compared to 76.00 now for only 1 park!! Where is a Pontiac Dalorian when you need one!

So Chuck took me on the train that goes around the back side of Disneyland because I have never been on it since going to Disneyland. He couldn't believe that I never rode it. So the pic above and the two below are of this dinosaur exhibit that you can see when you ride the train. I thought it was the coolest thing ever at Disneyland. I will be riding it now everytime I go. Thanks Chuck for broadening my horizons.


No comments:

Post a Comment